Cundall is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy firm, with offices throughout the United Kingdom, Europe, MENA and Asia Pacific.
Our core business is providing engineering consultancy services in building mechanical and electrical, civil, structural and Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD).
Due to our growth and expansion, we seek a suitably qualified and dedicated candidate to join our team in Shanghai.
The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:-
- Client management and all stages of building mechanical and electrical design and consultancy services;
- Attendance at meetings with client, consultants, contractors and authorities;
- Carrying out engineering calculations, computer simulations and design of electrical and ELV services;
- Preparation of design drawings, specifications, documents and reports;
- Preparation of tender drawings, specifications and documents;
- Conducting tender evaluation and cost estimates, and preparing tender reports and recommendations;
- Leading and managing a group of mechanical and electrical engineers, including day-to-day resource allocation and project delivery;
- Participation in business development