To be successful in this role, the postholder will require the following key skills, experience and attributes:-
- Degree qualified in Environmental or Building Services engineering (or equivalent combination of qualifications and professional experience)
- Demonstrable experience in Building Services design and passive building design, ideally within an international consultancy environment
- Previous experience of working in a consultancy environment
- Strong knowledge of: sustainable Building Design (building physics and analysis), alternative low energy building design, computer simulation and modelling (energy, daylight, thermal comfort study, CFD, etc), renewable energy application for buildings
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong building energy codes and environmental standards
- Previous experience of HK BEAM or BEAM Plus projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Accreditation with a relevant professional institution e.g. HKIE, CIBSE, ASHRAE
- Experience of working in Hong Kong and/or on Hong Kong projects
- Knowledge / experience of system design, LEED and/or other Green Building Rating systems, environmental materials and international design codes and standards.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD software.
- Willingness to travel and/or relocate internationally.
- Written and/or spoken Mandarin and/or Cantonese.